|SPILL NEW PRODUCERS 2016-18
Following on from the success of the SPILL New Producers programme 2014-15, SPILL Festival is now looking for 5 producers to take part in an initiative to support exceptional new producing talent.
The 5 SPILL New Producers for 2016-18 will be selected from an open call-out, to follow one of three focused development schemes; one to specialise in mass participation, one to specialise in Think Tank events and 3 to work on SPILL Commissions for 2018.
SPILL New Producers will receive a significant package of support of up to £2,600 comprising an honorarium of £800 plus allowances for travel, accommodation, per diems, and the benefits noted below.
- A comprehensive development programme including support in seeking and attracting additional funding from other sources to realise their producing ambitions
- Complimentary tickets to SPILL Festival events in 2016 and 2018
- Mentoring time with Pacitti Company Senior Producer Kate Bradshaw, Artistic Director Robert Pacitti, National Platform Project Manager Jen Smethurst, and other members of the team for specific areas of expertise, including fundraising, finance, legal and technical knowledge exchange
- A programme of networking events with national and international experts from across the sector
- The opportunity to work hands-on producing a SPILL Commission, Think Tank or Mass Participation event
- In-kind space at the Pacitti Company Think Tank
- Extensive access to Pacitti Company contacts and service providers worldwide
- Access to a SPILL New Producers blog space
The SPILL New Producers for 2014/15 were Emma Møller, Jen Smethurst, Steve Goatman, Liz Howell & Rachel Parry.
“The SPILL New Producer Scheme is unbelievably good. I’ve been given a wealth of development opportunities each of which have propelled me towards my ambition of making a meaningful difference to artists working in Live and Performance Art.” – Steve Goatman, SPILL New Producer Alumni.
For full call out details and to apply, please visit: