Youth Multimedia and Food: International workshop for 18-30 year olds
Youth Multimedia and Food
Raising the profile and skills of young people
by working with and recording sustainable enterprises that produce and process food
International workshop for 18-30 year olds
5 – 9 September 2018 in England
- Get free travel, accommodation and meals
- Join a team of ten young people from the UK and Spain
- Join webinars before and after the workshop
- Improve your food production, multimedia and entrepreneurial skills
- Visit a range of sustainable food producers and processors in farms, gardens and kitchens
- Make videos, podcasts and blogs about food producers, cooks and their work
- Gain experience of producing, processing and cooking healthy organic food, and learn the traditional food cultures of Spain and England
Are you between 18 and 30 years old and resident in the UK?
Do you want to learn with others about producing multimedia and food? Enthusiasm for learning with and from young people from other cultures and countries is essential. You will be making videos, podcasts and blogs and learning about sustainable farming and food production.
Do you have some experience in multimedia and food? We are looking for young people with some experience (however limited) in either making videos, podcasts or blogs, or in community growing, food production or processing.
Do you want to use this experience in future? Perhaps for some volunteering, community action, project or mini-enterprise.
Further details and the workshop programme are on yoofproject.org
To apply – Tell us a bit about yourself, your relevant experience, why it would help you to join this project and answer these four questions above. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 1st June