Peterborough Presents Community Engagement Commissions
Peterborough Presents are looking for an artist(s)/arts organisation to deliver three community engagement programmes with residents living in three areas of Peterborough; North Bretton, Hampton, and Lincoln Road.
Dates and key objectives:
- Start in March/April 2017
- Be between 3-6 months in duration
- Provide opportunities for local communities to experience art and increase confidence in taking part in creative activities
- Engage at least 150 people as participants and/or audience
There are no restrictions on art forms or types of activity however local residents of each area have expressed an interest in projects that have certain priorities. Please download each information pack at the bottom of the page for more information.
The total project budget for each commission is £10,000. This is inclusive of project outputs, materials, fees, travel expenses and VAT. An additional marketing budget will be managed by the Peterborough Presents Programme Manager.
Please note that the Peterborough Community Engagement Programmess are three separate commissions. We welcome applicants to apply for all three commissions if they would like to, however each commission will require a separate application.
How to apply
Please state if you are applying as an individual or organisation.
The proposal should include:
- Your proposed programme of activity
- A timeframe and breakdown of how the fee will be allocated including your own fee and costs related to travel expenses and materials
- Names and contact details of two referees
- Contact details
If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to come and meet our commissioning panel. This will be confirmed within two weeks of the closing date. Reasonable travel expenses will be paid and agreed in advance.
Send your proposal by email no later than 5pm on Friday 9th December:
Josie Stone, Peterborough Presents… Programme Manager
Tel: 01733 864529